Yes, Google Classroom is a long way off becoming a fully featured LMS but Google keep adding amazing features that make is even more user (and teacher!) friendly. The latest one I found out about is adding another teacher as a co-teacher to your class in Google Classroom.
Below is a short video tutorial showing exactly how to do it. The steps are:
- Login to Google Classroom
- Select the class
- Click on the ‘About’ link
- Click on the ‘Invite teacher’ link on the left hand side of the screen
- Select the person in your contacts you want to add as your co-teacher (must be in your Google Apps domain)
- Confirm by clicking on ‘Invite’ in the dialogue box
Yet another reason to explore the possibilities of Google Classroom!